Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last moments in the states

I am sitting in the Chicago airport in terminal 5 waiting for my flight to leave for Mexico city. For those of you who have flown through chicago before, terminal 5 is not like the rest of the airport. It is very small, about 4 restaurants, and you better eat before going through security (thank you check-in lady!)
So It begins... My semester in Mexico starts today and I'm so excited. I am going to be studying abroad in cuernavaca, Mexico. I'll be taking social work and Spanish classes and doing a social work internship there.
I can't wait to tell you all about my experiences!

PS
Last meal in the states... McDonalds. Yuck, but maybe appropriate...

1 comment:

  1. I defenitely posted on this last night! Poo..

    I said: I bet Chicago was crazy and I know McDonald's is your all time fav.. so I am glad you got to have it before leaving the country. :P

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete